Litsea cubeba is an evergreen tre eor shrub belonging to the Lauraceae family. Its fruit produces Litsea, a lemon-like essential oil with a wide range of aromatic uses.
Being native to East Asia, Litsea has a long history of traditional use by the indigenous people of Taiwan and has been widely distributed in Japan, Taiwan, Southern China and Southeastern Asia.
When diffused, Litsea essential oilprovides an uplifting scent.
Directions for Use
Tips for Use
- Diffuse to promote feelings of balance throughout the day.
- Create your own diffuser blend by combining with complementary oils such as Lavender, Ylang Ylang, Rose, Sandalwood, Frankincense, Geranium, Vetiver or Fennel essential oils.
- Diffuse during meditation to promote a cleansing, revitalising aromatic environment
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL AND FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS FOR USE.
Traditionally used in aromatherapy to:
- Relieve inflammation.
- Relieve digestive discomfort.
- Soothe & calm nerves.
- Relieve symptoms of acne.
- Reduce oily skin.
Clean, fresh, sweet