Clary Sage is a biennial or perennial herb that grows up to six feet in height. Known for its calming properties and benefits to the skin. The main chemical component of Clary Sage essential oil is linalyl acetate, part of the esters group, making it one of the most relaxing, soothing and balancing aromas. The aroma of Clary Sage essential oil makes it an ideal aroma for inhaling prior to relaxation or before bed.
Directions for Use
Tips for Use:
- During your menstrual cycle, rub three to five drops on the abdomen for a soothing massage.
- Combine with Roman Chamomile essential oil and add to bath water for a relaxing bath.
- Add to shampoo or hair conditioner to promote healthy looking hair and scalp.
- Combine with a carrier oil to massage and soothe the skin.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Possible skin sensitivity. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician.
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL AND FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS FOR USE.
Traditionally used in aromatherapy to:
- Soothe and calm nerves.
- Reduce nervous tension.
- Enhance uterine health.
- Support or regulate healthy menstrual cycle.
- Relieve symptoms of premenstrual tension.
Woody, herbal, floral